Published : 29/12/2020
Deadline : 10/01/2021
Technical support for Nutrition Assessments implementation, review and validation of survey protocol, dataset and final survey report as well as Nutrition Information Management for Action Against Hunger Afghanistan Nutrition Surveillance Department.
- Ensure technical review of nutrition assessments methodology/protocol and provide final
validation as well as necessary assessment tools prior the field data collection.
- Ensure technical review of nutrition assessments raw data, perform data analysis and provide
final validation after the draft assessment report shared first by the Action Against Hunger
Afghanistan mission team.
- Provide necessary remote technical support to the surveillance department in regard to
conducting nutrition assessments, data analysis, and survey protocol preparation,
crosscheck dataset, preliminary results analysis, and perform additional analysis if required
and overall quality control of the assessments reports.
- Remotely assist Survey Program Manager, Deputy Head of Department (DHoD) and/or HoD
of the health and nutrition department (as appropriate and needed) in different national level
technical engagement with AIM-WG, Nutrition Cluster, PND/MoPH, M&EHMIS in regards to
nutrition assessments. Moreover, other Nutrition Information Management related activities
(e.g. Advocacy for surveillance activity, NIM Workshop, Technical presentation, support to
national level nutrition surveys and nutrition assessments indicators, questionnaires and
- Provide direct in country support when required for specific tasks, such as for any national
level training, workshop or take part of any national level survey like the NNS and DHS, which
planned for 2021.
The proposal will be scored on both technical (methodology) and financial (budget) aspects.
Complete applications should be submitted electronically to: email@example.com
with the subject line: ‘SMART Survey Consultancy – Afghanistan’ by end of business January 10,