Published : 28/10/2020
Deadline : 02/11/2020
The objective of the consultancy
- To map out gaps & opportunities in protection and its subsectors guidelines, policies and approaches (also through targeted research topics) on ACF niches in protection: Child Protection for children under 5; family strengthening and caregivers well-being; prevention and response to violence including SGBV; MHPSS and protection.
- To support ongoing discussions over strategy and deployment of the ACF protection approach and its subsectors at HQ and field level, including organizing consultations for review within ACF niches of intervention
- To review ACF integrated and standalone protection approach to advise on the best way to scale up its interventions within the protection sector and its subsectors
- To write 10-pages positioning paper for each chosen topic (or combined) that includes : review of knowledge, what works and what doesn’t work, gaps, recommended existing documents and trainings, Strategic recommendations for ACF positioning and approaches including do’s and don’t –main principles.
- To write summary leaflet for external communication including donors
To apply, please send your CV, a proposition for the consultancy including a plan of action/timeline to Laura Melchiade email@example.com and Cécile Bizouerne firstname.lastname@example.org before the 2nd November 2020.
Please note that candidates can position themselves on one or more of the following topics (some of the topics below can be combined into one if well justified):
- Hunger and protection
- Integrated multi-sectorial approaches to protection;
- Child protection for young children, especially children under 5;
- Child Neglect;
- Family strengthening and caregivers well-being including caregivers subjected to violence;
- Prevention and response to violence including SGBV and access to SHRH services;
- MHPSS and protection
Estimated days for the consultancy: 30 days for the complete package. The estimated days for the consultancy must be proportionate to the number of topics chosen.