- Steer the process of Strategy formulation and ensure its implementation
- Ensure the successful development and implementation of the programmes
- Explore the possibilities for further programme development and in-country funding opportunities
- Identify and agree with HQ Programmes and Policy key strategic issues
- Represent Action Against Hunger at external meetings with donors, government bodies and partners
- Represent ACF to national authorities, international donors, international organisations and other NGOs at national level
- Ensure the integration of monitoring and evaluation into all aspects of country programming
- Manage the execution of strategic planning (approval and execution of projects and programmes) and operative planning (staff incorporation, organisation changes, implementation, etc.)
- Represent Action Against Hunger (i.e. other international agencies, local organisations, local governments, Embassies, media, donors, etc.) in the country.
- Propose and implement fundraising activities in the country
- Guarantee the definition and implementation of an efficient system of monitoring and evaluation for the different humanitarian programmes directly executed or with partners.
- Ensure the fulfilment of the evaluation systems and procedures established by ACF policies (Nutrition, Food Security and Water and Sanitation)
- Manage office staff: selection and team development, performance management and staff skills assessment.
- Ensure the security management for the country team.
From non-specialized or technical background, you have a minimum experience of 3 years in humanitarian aid (including 1 year as a coordinator) in two different contexts. You demonstrate a strong knowledge of team and project cycle management and have good communication and representation skills. Knowledge of donors desirable. OR
You have a master or Grande écoles degree. You have a minimum working experience of 10 years in the private or public sector, including 3 years in an executive position and at least 2 years in expatriation. You demonstrate a strong knowledge of team and project cycle management and have good communication and representation skills.
- Total average yearly gross income: from 42960 € to 50460 €
o Food and housing: 1000 € / month average
o Per Diem : 210 € / month average
o Support to the R & R costs : 110 € / month average
o Transportation costs to and from the mission : 460 € / month average
o Monthly gross salary ranging from 1800 € to 2425 € (Net: from 1656 € to 2231 €) depending on relevant experience (possibility to increase up to 3112 € gross (2863 € net) according to seniority and performances)
- 25 days of annual paid leaves and 20 days of R & R per year (taken as recovery time breaks of one week every 2 or 4 months depending on the mission)
- Social benefits: Medical, life and accident insurance provided by the institution
- Accompanied position (partner, children) according to the place of assignment
- Training before departure and all along the career with Action Contre la Faim.
Motivating Job Prospects in the medium and long term