Country: Sierra Leone – Freetown (with frequent travels to Guinea)
Length of Contract: 5 months
1. Coordinate and monitor the Cholera WASH program
2. Manage the WASH cholera team
3. Relation with other involved sectors and donors (with WASH Coordinator)
- Prepare the AWD/cholera National Contingency Plan together with relevant stakeholders: to define and animate steering group involving WHO, UNICEF, National Water Company etc.
- Supervise the activities of cholera preparedness: recruitment, training, and strategically orient the activities
- Surveillance: increase quality and improve reliability of the Surveillance System at National and District levels, support data elaboration
- Cholera response: ensure a proper response activities in case of AWD/cholera outbreak, coordinate response activities with Urban Wash Consortium INGOs
- Workshop Dakar preparation: coordinate with Guinea and Dakar WARO Office the organization of a final workshop for restitution of the experience to the Regional relevant stakeholders
Qualification and previous experience:
Education in Health promotion or Wash related background with previous experience in cholera preparedness and response. In-depth knowledge of WASH sector, WASH Cluster, WASH donors. Experience in team management, Good communication skills. Fluent in English and in French.
Fixed-term contract, provided by ACF according to the French labour law.
Total average yearly gross income: from 41160 € to 47160 €
Food and housing: 1000 € / month average
Per Diem : 210 € / month average
Support to the R & R costs : 110 € / month average
Transportation costs to and from the mission : 460 € / month average
Monthly gross salary ranging from 1650 € to 2150 € (Net: from 1518 € to 1978 €) depending on relevant experience (possibility to increase up to 2750 € gross (2530 € net) according to seniority and performances)
25 days of annual paid leaves
20 days of R & R per year (taken as recovery time breaks of one week every 2 or 4 months depending on the mission)
Social benefits: Medical, life and accident insurance provided by the institution
Accompanied position (partner, children) according to the place of assignment
Training before departure and all along the career with Action Contre la Faim.
Motivating Job Prospects in the medium and long term